Welcome to your General Event Manager Assessment
This assessment is intended to assess your current level of event management skills. The results are only used to improve course content and delivery.
Your knowledge of event-specific skills is assessed by answering the following 20 questions.
At the end of the assessment, you will receive feedback on how well you did.
In addition, an email with the results will be sent directly to you.
- There is only one correct answer per question.
- Choose the answer that is most important to you.
- You're only allowed 10 minutes (timer is to the right on your screen).
- Once you've selected an answer, it cannot be changed.
- You must answer all questions.
- When you're finished, please type in your name and email and click submit to see your results.
- Should you encounter any problems, send me an email at the email address you'll receive with your results.
Start taking the assessment by clicking the "Next" button.
When is advertising most effective?
Which is most important when planning an event?
What is a "good" price for an event service?
Venue pricing is most dependent on?
How can a sponsor help “pay” for my event?
What is a risk assessment?
How do you define a role in your event organisation?
Which country in the Middle East is spending the most money to develope their event industry?
Does an event need a venue?
What’s the most important criteria for selecting a venue?
Is a person with a certificate a competent person?
What does „1:200“ mean on a floor plan?
Why do we need an Event Safety Management Plan?
When calculating visitor capacity, which density is the safest?