Welcome to your MOC Final Assessment
This assessment is intended to assess your current level of event management skills. The results are only used to improve course content and delivery.
Your knowledge of event-specific skills is assessed by answering the following 20 questions.
At the end of the assessment, you will receive feedback on how well you did.
In addition, an email with the results will be sent directly to you.
- There is only one correct answer per question.
- Choose the answer that is most important to you.
- You're only allowed 10 minutes (timer is to the right on your screen).
- Once you've selected an answer, it cannot be changed.
- You must answer all questions.
- When you're finished, please type in your name and email and click submit to see your results.
- Should you encounter any problems, send me an email at the email address you'll receive with your results.
Start taking the assessment by clicking the "Next" button.
What’s the most important criteria for selecting a venue?
What does „1:200“ mean on a floor plan?
Which is most important when planning an event?
When is advertising most effective?
Which must be defined first for any marketing campaign?
How do you define a role in your event organisation?
Why do we need an Event Safety Management Plan?
Is a person with a certificate a competent person?
When calculating visitor capacity, which density is the safest?
Which is a licensed event venue ?
Venue pricing is most dependent on?
How can a sponsor help “pay” for my event?
What is a risk assessment?
What is a "good" price for an event service?