Welcome to your MOC Festival and Event Management Jeddah
This assessment is intended to assess your current level of event management skills. The results are only used to improve course content and delivery.
Your knowledge of event-specific skills is assessed by answering the following 20 questions.
At the end of the assessment, you will receive feedback on how well you did.
In addition, an email with the results will be sent directly to you.
- There is only one correct answer per question.
- Choose the answer that is most important to you.
- You're only allowed 10 minutes (timer is to the right on your screen).
- Once you've selected an answer, it cannot be changed.
- You must answer all questions.
- When you're finished, please type in your name and email and click submit to see your results.
- Should you encounter any problems, send me an email at the email address you'll receive with your results.
Start taking the assessment by clicking the "Next" button.
Does an event need a venue?
Why do we need an Event Safety Management Plan?
What does „1:200“ mean on a floor plan?
What’s the most important criteria for selecting a venue?
When calculating visitor capacity, which density is the safest?
Venue pricing is most dependent on?
How do you define a role in your event organisation?
What is a risk assessment?
Which country in the Middle East is spending the most money to develope their event industry?
Which is most important when planning an event?
When is advertising most effective?
How can a sponsor help “pay” for my event?
Is a person with a certificate a competent person?
What is a "good" price for an event service?